Wednesday 25 May 2011

Just getting by

So I think the place that I like to meet people most would be in airplanes, in Peru, ok well in general.

Like today, when I got on my flight to come to Lime I meet the sweetest couple EVER.

And I don't know if it is because I am traveling alone. Or if I look like a "Barbie," as I have been told.... or if I am just like-able.... I'm going with I'm like-able.

But we talked the whole time. She game me recipes for Peruvian dishes. We talked about religion, family, life.

So really we covered all the bases.

They were amazing.

And I got a Pear, a number, e-mail and open arms.

This is another thing that just makes me realize how hospitable and loving Peruvian people are. And granted they are not all like this but all the ones I know are.

And this is one thing I really admire about the Peruvian culture.

So thank you Peru for being Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment