Friday 30 September 2011

Just a little bit of everything

So there is no specific topic or anything to this blog but just a whole lot of randomness.

Well recently I have given myself a few new challenges. Now it has been a struggle but I think once I put on my big girl panties and do it than I wont hate it as much. One of the new things is that in December I will be climbing Chachani a 20,000 ft. monster on December 31 and January 1. I know that this isn't going to be easy but I will not let it defeat me I plan on getting to the top. So I have been trying to go on a run everyday for an hour or so and doing some P90x.


Another challenge is to really really dig deep into the word. I do struggle with it but I am making a point to memorize scripture and to really really get into the nitty-gritty. The last one for now is to read. To read lots and lots of books. So that means less computer time and more book time.

Something else is that we have a puppy! The cutest, littlest thing ever, I honestly don't think I have ever seen a puppy that small. Her name is Emma and is about 8 weeks old. She is a miniature schnauzer and belongs to Trish and Lindy (our support parents).

Preaching.... now this is something I never EVER thought I would do, let alone in another language. For me speaking in spanish is sometimes a little nerve wrecking, but when I am up in front of spanish speakers and teaching about the word of God in the back of my head I'm thinking.... "Do these people understand anything that I am saying or what I am trying to say. Will they get what I am trying to convey, or are they just waiting to leave?" I sure hope they are able to understand and get it.

There's a little of what is going on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment